Monday, August 21, 2006

Projects that I want to tat.

I am going to order the chess set and Nativity set books by Ineke Kuiperij. These will probably be my most challenging projects to date for me.

I also want to tat a pink shawl in the book Tatted Fashion by Teiko Fujito.

I'm pleased to have found a copy of Gerogia Seitz's book Tatting On The Edge and Beyond. I received a confirmation email today and was told that the book has shipped. I look foward to trying some of the patterns in this book. I would also like to get a copy of her book Tatting with Friends.

Another tatter was kind enough to sell me a copy of Tatted Lace of Beads, the Techniques of BEANILE Lace. I'm waiting for it's arrival and learning this beautiful technique.

I will post progress pictures as I finish up projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home